Friday, October 23, 2009

Morinozuka๑幸๑Luxury in life๑幸๑Takashi Lemon one shot (Request for swimmer345)



AGAIN JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ THE TOP OK....IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY MATURE OR SEXUAL CONTENT THEN PLZ LEAVE NOW!!! THIS IS A LEMON CONTAINING THAT!!! IF YOU WANT ONE OF YOUR OWN MESSAGE ME I WOULD BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO CREATE ONE FOR YOU. PLEASE DO NOT REPORT THIS LEMON! THANK YOU- xXxMakikoxRyuuxXx--xXxsweetxmakikoxXx


Name: Sydney
Age: 17
Rich Or Poor: Poor (Her family died in a plane crash, so she has to do architect and yard work after school to afford necessities and her apartment. Her basketball and kickboxing scholarships pay for Ouran High.)
Family: None
Looks: Tall, skinny but strong, light skin, blue eyes, long brown hair usually worn in a tight ponytail, wears the boy's uniform to school, and boy-ish/athletic clothes out of school.
Are you in the host club: Nope
Are you a customer of the host club: No
Personality: Total Tomboy, Funny, Competitive, Bold, Hot-Tempered, and Likes to Joke Around. She gets along with most guys, but not girls.
Horoscope Sign: Aries

STORY START:

“Yo Syd, what are the blue prints of this place.” Tsumi asked as he walked over to me. We all walked up to the Morinozuka family mansion, Tsumi knocked first as I carried in the blueprints for their home.
“Thank you for coming the Mr. and Mrs. Morinozuka are not home but they did say you were coming by.” A butler said as he let us in, we looked around amazed at the home it’s self.
“Our pleasure we were told to start in the garden section.” Tsumi said the butler lead us to where we were to work. The hours rolled by as the heat rise over our heads, I looked over the plans again directing everyone to their stations as Tsumi helped my on the remaining layouts.
“In two more hours everyone is allowed an hour lunch.” I announced.

=Two hours later=
Finally lunch time has arrived, I walked to Tsumi’s car grabbing my lunch out. I turned around and headed back into the mansion, just as I started to open my sandwich I bumped into someone. Looking up he had black hair, grey eyes and was very tall. I picked up my fallen sandwich and threw it back into my bag, I stood up.
“Sorry about that wasn’t watching were I was going.” I said with a low bow.
“Takashi you should feel sorry to, you made her drop her lunch.” A childish voice says as I look up seeing a young boy on his back.
“It is alright I will eat again later.” I say reassuringly then power walked away back to the garden, I couldn’t get his face out of my head I knew he was familiar.
‘Where?’ I pondered then I felt a tap on my shoulder looking up to meet Tsumi’s soft gaze. He was holding out the other half of his boxed lunch to me, I looked at him like he was weird.
“Take it I saw you drop yours.” He said. I smiled at him taking it as I picked of some soba noodles.
‘That’s it!! Takashi from Ouran High.’ I remembered swallowing the noodles.

=A month later, half way done=
I smiled entering the Ouran, I walked in silence. I heard a small giggle from behind, turning to see Mitsukuni and Takashi coming around the corner. I rushed to my locker opening it and placing my stuff slowly inside as I waited for them to pass.
“Takashi don’t we know her?” I heard him say to the other, I was not embarrassed or anything just don’t really like to be bothered all to much. Well it was more like I didn’t know what to do or say since I couldn’t get him out of my mind. I made it in peace to my classes and was waiting out in front for Tsumi to pick me up. As we make it to the Morinozuka mansion and went around back, he was there sitting down looking up at the sky. I blushed looking down away as I tried to stay focus on my work and not him, I looked up and over towards where he was to find him looking directly right back at me.
“Yo what is wrong with you?” Tsumi asked seeing that I wasn’t as focused I usually would be.
“Nothing geez, now we need the glass and power ready by tomorrow so the electrician needs to come and see later today.” I say keeping my head clear. A few hours again pass by as we were going on lunch I stayed behind graphing and calculation the dimensions and the finishing product. I backed up trying to visualize what I was making but bumped into something once again, just like before it was his solid chest.
“Sorry.” I whispered pretending like he wasn’t there to try and finish what I was doing. I moved up forward but my wrist was caught by his hand as he turned me around. He pulls me close to him, as I crumbled in his embrace he presses his lips soft to mine in a romantic way. When we break apart he pulls my hand in his taking me inside, then up to his room. We moved closer to each other, he placed his soft hand on my cheek then moved his hand to my chin pulling me to his lips. Our lips softly moving together like nothing before. He pushed me down on my back without breaking the kiss; his tongue licked my lower lip asking for entry which I gladly comply.
His tongue fought with mine for dominance, which he won and as his prize he flicked his tongue playfully all around my mouth. His hands moved to my sides rubbing up and down, slowly as he moved to my neck licking and sucking.
“M-mori.” I moaned as he sucked harder on my soft spot, my hands moved to his chest as I started to unbutton his uniform, he pulled away sitting up as I did the same. He looked down as I moved closer to him putting my hands on each side of his face bring him to look at me.
“I-am-in-love-with-you.” I said planting another heated kiss on his lips, this time he didn’t pull away as his hand traveled to my uniform unbuttoning the top. He stood up pulling me with him as he pushed me against the wall, his body holding me there. He took of his and my shirt, as his lips moved to my collar bone sucking and licking as he so pleased. I tossed my head back with delight.
He soon started to kiss down my chest unclipping the back of my bra letting my breast be exposed, he took in my right nipple sucking at it like a baby, while messaging, my left breast. I moved my hand up and down his chest feeling on his firm body, he grunted at my touch switching to my left breast giving the same treatment as the other.
“Mnnaahh Mori.” I moaned out feeling my body heat rise.
He pushed up against me hard making me wrap my legs around his waist, after I did he pulled away from the wall and headed back towards the bed. Throwing me down on it he climbed on top of me, kissing down my stomach and to the skirt line on my hips. He slowly unzipped my skirt throwing it to the side, he moved his left hand under my thong tickling and taunting my clit making me wet from his pleasing ways.
“Takashi.” I moaned again as he entered two finger inside my warmth. He pushed in and out fast and faster as he went deep and hard. My body begin moving with each turn of his fingers thrusting in and out. Not soon after did my body begin to feel something building up, I closed my eyes shut as the feeling got stronger.
“Naa.” He groaned pumping in and out faster then before.
“Release.” He added as I came into his mouth. He licked his lips moving back up to my lips letting me savor my taste. I flipped us over where I was on top moving my lips to his neck I began doing what he did to me, but slowly as I hear him whimper softly holding back his moans and groans. I bit lightly on his soft spot as he groaned out loud I began lapping up the blood.
“Sydney.” He finally called in a moan giving me shivers up my spine.
Taunting his nipples as he did mine I felt a bulge in between my thighs, still doing my work on his chest I moved my right hand below rubbing against his bulge making him jump. I finished with his chest trailing kisses down his stomach to his pant line unbuttoning and unzipping as I pulled it down.
His erected bulge in his boxers grew more and more as I put my hand inside rubbing up and down his shaft, he groaned again as he grew in my hands. I pulled his boxers down throwing them on the floor with his pants, grabbing his dick again I started to lick the tip. He moaned my name as he gripped the sheets on my bed.
His breathing hitched in his throat from anticipation. I licked the tip again moving my tongue down his thick shaft then moving back to the tip engulfing him inside my mouth, I sucked up and down until I knew he was fully hard. I glided my teeth against his tender flesh, he continued to moan my name. I started to bob my head up and down with on hand in rhythm on his shaft going up and down.
“Ahh…naahh.” He groaned, I picked up pace going faster and harder as I could. He bucked his hips up making me deep throat him, he enter laced his fingers in my hair as I went faster. I felt his dick thicken even more as I tasted his pre-cum.
“Sydney!!” He yelled as he came in my mouth feeling his climax. I licked my lips and then the tip again savoring his sweet taste.
He pulled my by my upper arms flipping us over, I could tell he wanted more so he began to eat me out thrusting his tongue in and out. When he took his tongue out placing his dick at the entrance as I felt the tip tease my clit.
He claimed your lips ramming himself inside, tears leaked from your eyes he broke the kiss licking the tears away as he thrusted in and out.
“Mori harder.” I panted as he rammed out and a sudden wave of please hit in.
“Again faster and harder.” I moaned as he hit my g-spot over and over again. He soon went faster and deeper I bucked my hips in rhythm with each thrust he made.
“Sydney.” He groaned feeling his climax soon to come.
“Naahh Mori.” I moaned feeling my walls tighten around his thick dick as he continued to thrust at a rough speed.
“SYDNEY!” He moaned my name as he spilled his seed inside me.
“MORI!” I to moaned as our juices collide in unison. He pulled out laying beside me panting as I moved to lay on his chest.
“Mori, how did you know my name?” I asked as he covers us under the sheets.
“Luxury in life.” He simply said then adds. “I couldn’t get you out of my head…I love you Sydney.” He kissed my lips again.

No comments:

Post a Comment